Personal Support / Companion Care Services
We offer companion services for seniors who need extra help in their day-to-day activities.
Most seniors want to continue living in their own homes for as long as they possibly can. However, more often than not our seniors are limited in their ability to get out and about due to emotional and or physical conditions. Additionally, seniors are at a higher risk of experiencing depression and loneliness as they age. Our CNA and Companion Services offer a practical and affordable solution to this common problem. By providing a compassionate, experienced caregiver we can greatly minimize the negative effects aging has on our loved ones by providing an outside source to assist them in their daily activities. Here are services that our CNAs and Companions can provide to assist your loved one in diminishing the impact aging takes on their quality of life.
Personal Support Services
- Assist with grooming and hygiene
- Monitor vital signs
- Medication reminders
- Assist with proper body movements
- Assist with daily exercise
- Accompany on walks
- Assist with getting to appointments
- Provides security to assure safety and well being
- Secures the right help in emergencies
- Prepare meals
- Performs the day-to-day cleaning and laundry