2330 Scenic Highway Suite 116 Snellville, Georgia 30078
Sign-up for Newsletter:
Professional in home care services administered in the comfort of your own home. Hope Private In-Home Care. Professional home care in Georgia.
Our highly trained RN's and LPN's provide care for your loved ones similar to services offered in a hospital. Doctors orders are sometimes required for skilled nursing care. Once a care manager has assessed the client, and it has been determined that a patient is a candidate for Skilled Nursing Care services, the following services may be administered.
- Assess blood pressure, pulse and respiratory systems
- Monitors medication regime
- Monitors nutrition, hydration, bowel/ bladder functions
- Diabetic teaching:check glucose levels and administer insulin
- Wound care – dressing changes
- Catheter care/changes -urethral and suprapubic
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
- Monitor vital signs
- Secures the right help in case of emergencies
Set an appointment with a Skilled Nursing Care Manager below today and establish whether or not your loved one may need the services specified above.