Our highly trained RN’s and LPN’s provide care for your loved ones similar to services offered in a hospital. Doctors orders are sometimes required for skilled nursing care. Once a care manager has assessed the client, and it has been determined that a patient is a candidate for Skilled Nursing Care services, the following services may be administered.
- Assess blood pressure, pulse and respiratory systems
- Monitors medication regime
- Monitors nutrition, hydration, bowel / bladder functions
- Diabetic teaching: check glucose levels and administer insulin
- Wound care – dressing changes
- Catheter care/changes – urethral and suprapubic
- Colostomy / ileostomy care
- Monitor vital signs
- Secures the right help in case of emergencies
Set an appointment with a Skilled Nursing Care Manager today and establish whether or not your loved one may need the services specified above.